1. I am partially disabled by chronic pain and depression stemming from a permanent spinal cord injury.

2. Today is mine and Manthing's 11th anniversary.

3. After 11 years it's nice to still hold hands in the movies or while driving somewhere in the car.

4. Instead of children, I have 2 dogs, 7 cats and 2 ferrets.

5. At least 3 of these fuzzy creatures don't believe they aren't human.

6. Like children, they create inifinite amounts of entertainment as well as frustrations.

7. I am not looking forward to the summer though a road trip may happen which would improve it.

8. I am looking forward to finishing the work for my next show.

9. It has turned out to be more challenging than I anticipated.

10. The title of the new show is " A Box is Worth 10,000 Words".

11. I have been enjoying finding images and researching the pieces I am planning.

12. This will be the first show of works created in my new studio and consists almost entirely of box assemblages.

13. Are you excited and intrigued yet?

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!