***DISCLAIMER: THIS POST CONTAINS LOUL FANGUAGE. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK***

Okay.

Enough is enough now.

Anna Nicole needs to buried with her kid. Leave her other kid the fuck alone. Her husband/partner, daddy's baby has the last word. Get over it.

She hated her mom. Her dad was absent to say the least. And everyone else needs to stay the fuck out of it.

It doesn't matter that mommy wants to assuage her guilt or that daddy wants to take a stab at martyrdom. Or that both of them are gold digging hillbilly dumbasses.

Let the woman die with some dignity already.

And shut up about it.

____________________________________________________________________

Having said that, one of the things that has perplexed me since beginning this thing I call an art career are those artists who ship a piece of work out of state to a show and then freak the fuck out if its late. Often, its the artist who doesn't do insurance that freaks the most. But sometimes, even the ones who gold leaf dog turds and then turn around insure them for 3,590.00 dollars freak the fuck out too.

I've been told I told I don't understand. I've been told my attitude about my art is too cavalier; that I am not "serious" enough. If I was I would understand how "traumatic" it is to lose a piece of art to shipping.

WTF?

Shit happens, things get lost. That's what shipping insurance is for. You might not get all of the established price you chose, but you'll get some of it. If you cheap out and don't insure your work, I guess it sucks to be you. You takes your chances, as they say.

The way I figure it, I made it and while I may have lost time and energy in the piece, I can make another one. No, it won't be like the first one but who knows? It might be BETTER. Imagine that.

How does this make me less "serious" than someone who wrings their hands, loses sleep and nags the hell out of the gallery until they don't even CARE if it EVER shows up? Is it cavalier? I don't think so. How will freaking out help ACME Shippers find my lost art any quicker? ESPECIALLY SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING BLIZZARD?

OF COURSE, I'd be unhappy if a piece of my work was lost in shipping but would I be "traumatized"? I think I can save the "trauma" for more important things: like if my boobs were to suddenly and inexplicably fall off my person and hit my Birkenstocks in the middle of an artist's talk at a big opening. That would qualify as "traumatizing". And still, I think those around me would be far more traumatized by that event, than I would. Maybe it's all relative.

Nite, kids.