1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.

I absolutely hate women who apparently cannot do anything for themselves without validation from anyone... from hammering a nail into a wall to deciding what eat in a restaurant to keeping anti-virus and other security software to keep their computers working. They feign such helplessness that you begin to wonder how they can draw a fucking breath on their own.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.

A person who consistently takes every gift anyone gives them back, even if they've been given something THEY ASKED FOR.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.

I am unhappy with the state of my backyard.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.

The peeps in my corner who keep cheering me on, shoving me forward and ignoring my growls and snapping.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.

My freckles. I like my freckles.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.

I wish for a larger house that fits all our stuff comfortably that we can afford, with no yard work and a maid.

Now it’s your turn.

You can take part in The Monday Melee, even make it a regular feature at your site by visiting The Monday Melee page and following the steps. Kick-start your brain on Mondays and meet other bloggers.