I hope y'all having been having a good month! I had hoped once I got the shows hung and out of the way, I'd have more time to sit around and blog however that was not to be. Once the shows got hung, I had to edit all the photos and upload, organize and caption them so you all could see what has kept me so far astray.

Solo Art Exhibitions

I opened two exhibitions of all new work simultaneously. Each opened August 23rd and each will close on September 24th.

Snapshots of the exhibitions are housed on my artblog, for those of you interested:


artspace gallery has Fearless Girls, Wise Women and Bewitching Sirens, which is the first exhibition comprised entirely of my assemblage work.

12 12 Gallery has Relics: New Encaustic Collage and Assemblage, which contains new collage and assemblage.


Blog Updates

One of the things that has been sitting on my to do list for months was not only to write on my blog but also update my blog with new links and such and as you can see I've done that. See? I haven't really been slacking. I have added some nifty new links I've found helpful for awhile new blogs and other assorted stuff to waste time, if you are so inclined.

The site is now updated so it can be added to feeds for you feeder readers. I am still not enthralled with feeds because I like making the rounds and visiting blogs. But, the feeds to help me manage daily time better and I can always click through to visit.

More, more more...
Of course there's WAY more to fill you in on and I will but honestly, I am in the throes of packing for a week's vacation with the in-laws. Uh-huh.. there's more to tell you about...stay tuned, dear readers...