Hey Everyone! I'm still here...just way busy. I'm facilitating an ongoing art journaling workshop at a local high school, choosing artists and fine art photographers for Outside the Lines exhibitions this year, developing the OtL blog and gallery, preparing for my own big show in August, curating shows, hanging out at the gallery a couple of days a week, doing the VSAVA stuff and meeting with rehab counselors and doing the footwork they require. There's also a trip to California slated for late February to visit family and old friends and maybe a few galleries of interest.

I've started doing Project 365 discovered over on Eden's site. I got a late start so it'll be more like Project 332 IF I don't miss any more days. Project 365 involves taking a photo everyday. You'll find what I've uploaded to Flickr and I'll post the 365 Pic of the Day here too, as you can see by the photo on the left. This particular photo is one of a cool torso I found at a favorite antique/junque store to alter. You can find more info about Project 365 by popping over here. PhotoJoJo also has a pretty nifty little newsletter thingy too filled with cool little junk to do. I've also got some other things in the works but I'll mention those as they are suitable for viewing.

As you can see, Bad Egg which was hosted on TypePad is officially defunct and I've resurrected not only Krishanna.com but an oldie but goody journal template even revamping links and reads. I am still working on more link lists and am making a concerted effort to post to the blog way more often than I have. For those of you who still bother to check in and read...thanks...it means a lot.