I read LA Weekly's newsletter. Why you ask? Afterall I do live in Virginia. Well because I like to see what's going on in my "hometown" and it's habit. I've been reading LA Weekly since I was a teenager.

If you are like me (or at least as old as I), you might remember the band called the Smiths and the after they broke up, dear Morrisey. I was mad for the Smiths as many 80's LA Punks were. I was crazy mad for Morrisey. I was mad for all things unconventional, irreverent, non-conformist and in your face back then. Hrmmm..strange how some things never change...

Well anyway, he (Morrisey)recently did something he rarely does...he gave an interview. It's on the LA Weekly site and Kate Sullivan did a great job with the interview. Grab a cup of whatever you enjoy drinking, get comfy and read this lovely interview. I did with my morning tea and now have great hopes for a good day.