Snarfed from Eden's blog...
And like her, I've offered a blank one after my answers.


last cigarette: I don't remember
last car ride: Sunday
last kiss: 7:05 AM this morning
last good cry: I don't remember
last library book checked out: A biography about Carl Jung
last movie seen: The Big Chill
last book read: The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
last cuss word uttered: Dammit cats!
last beverage drank: Diet Coke
last food consumed: a bite of eggsalad as I was making Manthing's lunch
last crush: I still have a crush
last phone call: Mare on Sunday
last tv show watched: Studio 60
last time showered: Yesterday AM
last shoes worn: those fantabulous, WARM Uggs
last cd played: Black Crowes
last item bought: ink jet cartridges
last downloaded:
last annoyance: So & So County Public Schools Human Resources
last disappointment: Last Sunday: bad news from good friend
last soda drank: Diet Coke
last thing written: E-mail last night
last key used: Studio key
last words spoken: "Love you...have a good day"
last sleep: Last night
last im: Uhmmm... 6 months ago maybe?
last sexual fantasy: I don't remember. I no longer need to fantasize.
last ice cream eaten: Very Cherry
last time amused: Last night
last time wanting to die: Several years ago
last time in love: I am still in love!
last time hugged: This morning at 7:05 AM
last time scolded: One of the cats scolded me because I refused to let him go out (No Kitties outdoors here!)
last time resentful: Yesterday
last chair sat in: My recliner
last lipstick used: Moon Drops lip conditioner
last underwear worn: my polka dotted ones
last bra worn: Sunday
last webpage visited: cheaper than therapy

__________________________________________________________________

last cigarette:
last car ride:
last kiss:
last good cry:
last library book checked out:
last movie seen:
last book read:
last cuss word uttered:
last beverage drank:
last food consumed:
last crush:
last phone call:
last tv show watched:
last time showered:
last shoes worn:
last cd played:
last item bought:
last downloaded:
last annoyance:
last disappointment:
last soda drank:
last thing written:
last key used:
last word spoken:
last sleep:
last im:
last sexual fantasy:
last ice cream eaten:
last time amused:
last time wanting to die:
last time in love:
last time hugged:
last time scolded:
last time resentful:
last chair sat in:
last lipstick used:
last underwear worn:
last bra worn:
last webpage visited: