Look... I just ran across it...because I actually spent some time looking at links on blogs I read...cut me some slack. Or not.

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something you absolutely hate.
I hate arrogant incompetence and willful stupidity.

2. The Meretricious
: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
John McCain's sanctimonious bullshit about human rights.

3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
I am unhappy with the state of my house.

4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
I find I must credit the Manthing for helping me find inspiration and teaching me that love doesn't hurt.

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
Are you kidding me? When I look in the mirror I finally see me...not all my flaws. Most days. Without an affirmation scribbled on a post-it note, stuck to the mirror.

6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
One pain free day.

Now it’s your turn.
You can take part in The Monday Melee, even make it a regular feature at your site by visiting The Monday Melee page and following the steps. Kick-start your brain on Mondays and meet other bloggers.